Notice: For purchases made between Novemer 14th, 2019 – December 31st, 2019 we are extended our return window to 30 days of receipt of the original purchase.
- Thank you for choosing RAYMOND WEIL as your timepiece of choice. We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and if for any reason you are not satisfied we will gladly accept your return within 14 days of receipt of the original merchandise.
- If there is a discrepancy in your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediate by sending an e-mail at [email protected].
- Please note: a return authorization must be initiated within 14 days of receiving the merchandise and product returned within 10 days of the return authorization. Additionally, all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place. RAYMOND WEIL will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 14 day return authorization has passed.
- Should you choose not to use the provided label and ship with a different courier, RAYMOND WEIL is not responsible for packages lost in transit and shipping cost will not be reimbursed.
- All returns will be subjected to strict quality control by RAYMOND WEIL to ensure that the returned products satisfy the return requirements. Returns of RAYMOND WEIL products that are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth may be rejected by RAYMOND WEIL and will be sent back to the Customer or Gift Recipient.
- Individual items valued at $5,000 and above are considered a final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Personalized products are considered final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at the customer’s request must have been done so by RAYMOND WEIL or a RAYMOND WEIL Authorized Retailer and should be returned with all the links originally shipped.
- Should you wish to make a free return by mail, please access the “Orders” page in your account on our website within 14 days of receiving your order and follow the instructions. You will be provided with a Return Authorization number and a return label will be sent to your e-mail. You may then package the return in its original box, attach the label and drop at the selected courier location or go to the selected courier where the item can be packed for you. We recommend you keep note of your return tracking number which is located on the label itself. Receipt of return shipments is required within 10 days of receiving your return authorization number.
- You may also contact us by emailing [email protected] to make return arrangements to return your merchandise for a refund to the original form of payment, in accordance with this return policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for watches received as gifts, and exchanges must be of equal or higher value. Credit or exchanges cannot be issued until merchandise being returned or exchanged is received.
- After 14 days, product in need of servicing should be sent to the RAYMOND WEIL service center to be covered under the 2 year or extended 3rd year warranty, in accordance with the limited International Warranty.
- To have your watch sized properly, please visit your nearest RAYMOND WEIL Authorized Dealer or Service Center. Visit our website (insert website for a list of location. A small service fee may apply.