- Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, RW USA will be operating on a limited week-day schedule. Please expect delays in returns and response times. We will honor all return requests placed within the 14 days even if the physical package arrives after the return window closes.
- If you have questions regarding our return policy please email [email protected] or you may contact Online Support regarding orders placed on raymond-weil.us or returns from online orders placed on raymond-weil.us at 1+ (212) 355-3350 Option 3
- Thank you for choosing RAYMOND WEIL as your timepiece of choice. We want you to be completely satisfied with your order, and if for any reason you are not satisfied we will gladly accept your return within 14 days of receipt of the original merchandise.
- Purchases made between November 9th, 2021 – Dec 31st, 2021 qualify for an extended 30-day return window from the date you receive your watch. You must email us here within 30 days to request a FREE return label for your return. All returns must be in unworn condition with original parts, warranty cards and manuals. We will process refunds within 5-10 business days of their return to the RW USA headquarters. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment, please allow another 3-5 business days to see the funds back with your bank.
- If there is a discrepancy in your order, please retain all documentation and packaging and contact us immediate by sending an e-mail at [email protected].
- Please note: a return authorization must be initiated within 14 days of receiving the merchandise and product returned within 10 days of the return authorization. Additionally, all products must be returned with the original receipt, in a new and unused state, in perfect condition, with all original shipping and product packaging, protective materials, and tags in place. RAYMOND WEIL will not accept any return if the product shows signs of wear, or has been used or altered from its original condition in any way, or if the 14 day return authorization has passed.
- Should you choose not to use the provided label and ship with a different courier, RAYMOND WEIL is not responsible for packages lost in transit and shipping cost will not be reimbursed.
- All returns will be subjected to strict quality control by RAYMOND WEIL to ensure that the returned products satisfy the return requirements. Returns of RAYMOND WEIL products that are not in compliance with the conditions and timeframes set forth may be rejected by RAYMOND WEIL and will be sent back to the Customer or Gift Recipient.
- Individual items marked at a reduced price are final sale and cannot be return or exchanged.
- Sales items do not qualify to receive gift with purchases or complimentary engravings on their order.
- Personalized products are considered final sale and cannot be returned for exchange or refund.
- Watch bracelets that have been adjusted at the customer’s request must have been done so by RAYMOND WEIL or a RAYMOND WEIL Authorized Retailer and should be returned with all the links originally shipped.
- Should you wish to make a free return by mail, please access the “Orders” page in your account on our website within 14 days of receiving your order and follow the instructions. You will be provided with a Return Authorization number and a return label will be sent to your e-mail. You may then package the return in its original box, attach the label and drop at the selected courier location or go to the selected courier where the item can be packed for you. We recommend you keep note of your return tracking number which is located on the label itself. Receipt of return shipments is required within 10 days of receiving your return authorization number.
- You may also contact us by emailing [email protected] to make return arrangements to return your merchandise for a refund to the original form of payment, in accordance with this return policy.
- Refunds will not be issued for watches received as gifts, and exchanges must be of equal or higher value. Credit or exchanges cannot be issued until merchandise being returned or exchanged is received.
- After 14 days, product in need of servicing should be sent to the RAYMOND WEIL service center to be covered under the 2 year or extended 3rd year warranty, in accordance with the limited International Warranty.
- Gift Card purchases are not eligible for refunds, returns, exchanges, or cancellations. Any gift card purchase is final sale.
- If you are returning merchandise purchased with an RAYMOND WEIL Gift Card, you will be credited in the form of a new gift card. The new gift card for the refund amount will be emailed to your email address on the order.
- To have your watch sized properly, please visit your nearest RAYMOND WEIL Authorized Dealer or Service Center. Visit https://www.raymond-weil.us/store-locator/ for a list of location. A small service fee may apply.